Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finishing up vocals.

Just got finished with vocals yesterday. It was a long day but definitely fun :D

Had to work during the day so right after work I went straight to the studio to track my back up vocals and harmonies. Ended up staying in the studio til 1am. Pretty stoked on the outcome of the tracks though! I can't wait for everything to get finalized and finished. Sooooo excited for everyone to hear our new music! We'll be doing minor tweaks here and there but for the most part everything is tracked.

Me and Bret were having fun doing harmonies for the songs[sarcasm]. I would have to say that harmonies are the thing I dread the most about being a singer...ahaha but its always worth it once you hear the end result.

There are two harmonies that stand out to me the most and make me laugh. Don't get me wrong, they sound good as the harmony but isolating them was funny. One of them sounds like the Green Ranger's Flute Call and the other sounds like a Christmas song. I won't specifically tell you where or what song they're in. Lets just make it a little game. How bout if you can guess where they are and what songs theyre in we'll send you a free physical cd[since the cd will be free digitally] or tshirt :D

So tired at work today, im dragging pretty bad. lol



-Kika

0 Comments: